Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome Aboard to the Unofficial Blog of the Chicago Bulls

Hello and welcome to my blog of the 2008-2009 Chicago Bulls basketball squad.

My name is Tyler Cobb and I am 18 years old. I am currently a senior in high school and attend Springfield Southeast High in Springfield, Illinois. I am a die hard Chicago Bulls fan and bleed Bulls' black and red.

But my dream for when I grow up is to be a sports writer or broadcaster. I would love to be a sports writer or broadcster for either the Chicago Bulls, St. Louis Cardinals or even the Missouri Tigers football team.I am using this blog to help me get better.

This blog will include everything you may need or want to know about the team. I will include game previews, recaps, player stats, my own analysts and much much more from around the Bulls team.

If you have any questions or comments for me you may leave it under the comment link or you can instant message me on AOL Instant Messenger at tcobb1634. Thank you and Go BULLS!

No comments: